The North Carolina Child Support Council has begun its annual membership drive for 2017. Your membership is needed to help make the Council a much stronger advocate for children who need financial support from one or both of their parents. Through the Council, you have a voice in concerns involving changes and needed program improvements. It is through your ideas and participation that the Council is a success.
Membership is available to any person or agency interested in improving Child Support Enforcement Programs in North Carolina.
- The Child Support Council is comprised of many dedicated individuals, including:
- Private citizens that have an interest in child support;
- Child Support Agents;
- Clerk of Courts;
- Sheriff Departments;
- Legislators; and
- Companies that cater to the child support program.
Membership fees are $20 per year per member, new or renewal.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to the member's only section;
- Receipt of the periodically published newsletter with the latest Council news and upcoming events;
- Eligibility to attend the annual conference. The 2017 conference will be held at Hilton Charlotte University Place, Charlotte, NC;
- Eligibility of any member's child, who is a high school senior, to apply for one of three $1000 college scholarships given annually by the Council;
- Attendance at other council fundraisers, activities or events as may be scheduled throughout the year; and
- New members receive an NCCSC lapel pin.
Mail your $20 check with this completed form to:
NC Child Support Council
Attn: Sonya Scott
203 Government Circle
Greenville, NC 27834